jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What to do with hubs who get less than ten views per month?

1. thumbi7 profile image64
    thumbi7posted 2 years ago

What to do with hubs who get less than ten views per month?

I have few hubs that did not get at least  ten views last month. The sad part is that they used to get good number of page views before. I tried editing them. No use. Is it a good idea to delete them?

2. ecogranny profile image84
    ecogrannyposted 2 years ago

I've wondered the same thing. Hope to learn the answer here. Thanks for asking the question.

3. systotech profile image60
    systotechposted 2 years ago

You need to optimize your hub so that peoples can found it on google. Along with that start sharing your hubs on stumbleupon, reddit, facebook etc.

This will drastically increase the total views per day

4. profile image56
    Max Harmonposted 2 years ago

There seems to be an intrinsic flaw or lack of capability on the part of HPs' to show up their pages on search engines.

5. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 2 years ago

As long as they are featured, I improve them as much as I can, then leave them. Every little bit helps, and sometimes they suddenly pick up.

6. Faceless39 profile image95
    Faceless39posted 2 years ago

I have some hubs like that and I just leave them there. Even if they don't get much traffic, they do get some, and it adds up over time. Other people will tell you to delete them, but I write for my own satisfaction. The things I write, I leave up because they're a part of my journey. They're constant reminders of topics to avoid!

7. RonElFran profile image100
    RonElFranposted 2 years ago

I have a hub that took the longest time to break 100 views. It seemed stuck and looked like a loser. Then, it began to move, and now has several thousand views. Over time it acquired high Google rank plus social media juice. That's why I never delete hubs. (The implicit condition is that the hub is of good quality). I have one topical hub that hasn't been relevant since 2013 (which is clearly indicated in the title). Yet, it still gets a view or two now and then. As has been said here, it all adds up.

8. Venkatachari M profile image45
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago

I have half of my hubs as on today showing less than 10 views in the month column and 5 hubs that got less than 100 views in 7, 8 months in the totals column. But, I never think to delete them. I hope one day will come when they can fare well. I may try to improve them whenever I feel so. But I consider them to be of good quality as per my belief.

9. Felisa Daskeo profile image80
    Felisa Daskeoposted 2 years ago

I just leave them and submit more hubs. Sometimes they get views in the long run.

10. lollyj lm profile image61
    lollyj lmposted 2 years ago

I can't provide a helpful answer to your question.  Wish I could.  My hubs get so few views that now all but one of them have become unfeatured.  I comment on hubs, have posted my hubs to Facebook but nothing seems to help.  I have noticed that most of the hubs I comment on no longer have a vote up or down feature.  Don't know if that's just me or if it's been eliminated.  Good luck!!