jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Can I give links to my articles at hubpages (recipe articles) from my blogger si

1. Venkatachari M profile image56
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago

Can I give links to my articles at hubpages (recipe articles) from my blogger site?

I want to start a food blog at blogger dealing with general knowledge of food and nutrition. And I am thinking of providing there some links to my recipe articles written at HubPages. Is it good to do so and is it acceptable?

2. Faith Reaper profile image87
    Faith Reaperposted 2 years ago

Hi Ven, you can use links anywhere, I believe,  but not retype anything from your hub onto another site as HP will call your hub duplicate being you have the same language elsewhere.  But links are okay.

Venkatachari Mposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I simply want to give links, so that people can know and visit my hubs if they are interested. I don't need to post same recipes on my blog by doing so..

2. Faith Reaper profile image87
      Faith Reaperposted 2 years agoin reply to this

That is fine to do.  Best of wishes to you on your blog.

3. Venkatachari M profile image56

Thank you, Faith, for your prompt responses and good wishes for me. My blessings to you too.

3. Phyllis Doyle profile image96
    Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years ago

Greetings, Venkatachari. I have put links to some of my hubs in my blog. That is quite okay to do. You have a good idea there and I wish you all the best with your new venture.

Thanks, Phyllis, for the nice reply and good wishes.

4. MarieLB profile image81
    MarieLBposted 2 years ago

I like to add links from some writers here to my blog on my website VN.  What I do is use the same photo at the top of the hub, the same title, ensure the name of the writer is there, then write a few lines, and anchor the last phrase which is usually something like ". . .read more here".  HP will only be too pleased to get more views on its site!   That phrase will of course be the link to the hub.
    The fact that the hubs are yours should make no difference.

Thank you Marie. That is a nice thing to do. I will go ahead now, with links to hubpages.

working