jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Help....How do I remove multiple comments from my hub?

1. pstraubie48 profile image86
    pstraubie48posted 2 years ago

Help....How do I remove multiple comments from my hub?

I responded to a comment and now there are a ton of my response....all I did was comment and click and my page is full...A sweet hubber stopped by to inform me...thanks  anyone who can help  I went in to moderate your hub but found nothing there ....

2. Jodah profile image89
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

I don't know the answer but the same thing has been happening to me in about one in every three comments or replies I leave on hubs. The only way I can delete them is if I do so within the three minutes or whatever you have to alter your comment. If you don't notice immediately you are stuck with the repeated comment.

3. Venkatachari M profile image42
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago

I am confused at this question. Do you mean you commented and then clicked the publish button so many times?
    And what about 'I went in to moderate but found nothing there'?

1. Sakshi Davessar profile image68
      Sakshi Davessarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Patricia Scott typed the comment and clicked the publish button only once but there were multiple comments up there describing the same content. Patricia tried to click on 'moderate my own comment' but even that did not help

2. Venkatachari M profile image42
      Venkatachari Mposted 2 years agoin reply to this

The same text appeared many times making it multiple comments!!! But, how can it happen? The click must have multiplied due to some glitch in keyboard or mouse. If it is own hub, you can moderate it. But, if on other's hub, the author can deny it.

4. Rachel L Alba profile image94
    Rachel L Albaposted 2 years ago

Hi Pat, it happens to me too.  I will get 5 or 6 of the same hub response.  I just deleted them, thinking it must be my computer.

1. pstraubie48 profile image86
      pstraubie48posted 2 years agoin reply to this

thanks Rachel..of course I can..it has been sooooo long since I deleted any that it just did not come to mind....big_smile

2. pstraubie48 profile image86
      pstraubie48posted 2 years agoin reply to this

O no It does not give me that option...so I cannot delete them!!!

3. Rachel L Alba profile image94
      Rachel L Albaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

You can't delete them out of your in-box?  Is that where they are?  That's where mine are and today I have that problem again and I am deleting them.

5. Jackie Lynnley profile image89
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 2 years ago

Yes; just delete them; you can delete them whether it is in time or not. It use to show you deleted something but I don't think it does anymore. If it did I would see it all over mine! lol

6. Ericdierker profile image53
    Ericdierkerposted 2 years ago

Hey do not delete mine -- it so often takes me five tries to get right! ;-)

1. Venkatachari M profile image42
      Venkatachari Mposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Don't worry, you can give another try.

working