jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are your plans for HubPages in 2016?

1. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 2 years ago

What are  your plans for HubPages in 2016?

More Hubs?  Fewer Hubs? Better Hubs? Working on more Views?  Actually following the work of more Hubbers? Answering questions?  Posing questions of your own for folks to think about and reply to?  Getting involved in issues and hot topics?  Sharing your expertise and thoughts? Sharing your love and ideals?  For all the work of Team HP, you can make a difference.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12810087_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

My "plans" are pretty much the same as they've always been ... post new stuff when I feel like posting new stuff. If the Internet likes it, great. If it doesn't, oh well, write another Hub and try again.

3. iggy7117 profile image80
    iggy7117posted 2 years ago

Hopefully it will improve and I can start making money, then I will really participate more.

4. VerityPrice profile image94
    VerityPriceposted 2 years ago

My plans are to be able to post more hubs, and earn a good reputation. Then once I've got that I can set my sights on maybe trying to cash-out from the hubpages ad programme big_smile

5. lisavanvorst profile image77
    lisavanvorstposted 2 years ago

I am not sure. Hubpages has changed quite a bit from when I fist started. Now it sent me a notice that if I do not fix my old hubs I may be banned from this site. I should not be forced to do something I do not want to do. I have had some issues in 2015 and have writers block. I really want to write new hubs. I feel my old hubs were good enough to be on this site and than the editors started going through old hubs and unfeatured them. Honestly I thought I deleted the old ones, but they are still listed as unfeatured. So who knows, I may just get thrown off this site and not be here for 2016.

working