What have been your most popular hub topics?

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)
  1. Alexis Cogwell profile image84
    Alexis Cogwellposted 2 years ago

What have been your most popular hub topics?

Looking for general topics that have engaged you with your readers in the past.

2. kbdressman profile image93
    kbdressmanposted 2 years ago

My hub about Trina Garnett (the subject of a Ted presentation), a hub about Tulum (an archaeological site in Mexico that I visited), and a hub on self defense get the most views for me.

3. somethgblue profile image86
    somethgblueposted 2 years ago

I wrote a piece called Pineal Gland The God Organ and wrote it in such a manner, that a college student could copy and paste it as their own and turn it in as an essay. I wrote it a few years ago but it has well over 29,000 page views which is twice as many as any of my articles.

However I have found that what interest me the most are the articles that I passionately research and that comes out in my writing, these are topics about ancient human history, all things metaphysical, a little bit about the paranormal and astronomy.

I have written many articles about Nibiru Planet X and they account for about a third of my total of over 304,000 page views for 218 articles. While my view of the true nature of Nibiru Planet X has changed in the last year, I still think it will make an appearance in 2017, perhaps sooner.

I have learned so much in the last four years on Hub Pages, researching and writing articles but the one thing that has had the greatest impact on me is that all of the answers to my questions can be found in my own heart, through meditation and changing my own perception or reality.

In a nut shell, I have found that you gotta write about what you love and interests you because that love light will shine in your words and your readers will appreciate that you have taken the time to share some of your love with them.

4. Adam Harkus profile image60
    Adam Harkusposted 2 years ago

I've approached it 2 ways.

1) Write factual content that people will search for:
    My Best performing hub, by far, has been my review of the Epiphone ES335 PRO guitar.  It's done so well for a number of reasons... Firstly Epiphone is a popular brand, but that particular model is quite new and is getting quite a reputation. The result of this is that it features quite high up the google rankings, getting a lot of organic hits. It's also my oldest hub which also helps.

2) Write passionate content that capture's the imagination.
    Next in Line are my "Goa Trip" Hubs. Which are short stories about my experiences travelling there. I have a parent hub for this, which contains links all 10 (and counting) chapters of the story. What I've found here is that people read one part and often go on to read the others, which helps traffic. The Goa Hubs are a lot easier to write for me, as I enjoy it more.

5. Jodah profile image90
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

My hub called "How to Make the World's Best Scrambled Eggs" is my consistently best hub for traffic. Others that do well are "More Unexplained Coincidences" and "My Friend the Oak".

1. MarleneB profile image98
      MarleneBposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I read your scrambled eggs hub and enjoyed it a lot. I actually learned how to make the best scrambled eggs ever. Thank you so much for sharing your scrambled eggs technique.

6. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 2 years ago

I feel that it will be coloured by the individual's personality, the sum total of his/her character, the manifestation or harvest of his/her karma. Mine is the spiritual, and I do both prose and poetry. You may visit my poetry here: manatita44.hubpages.com.

I'm essentially esoteric, ethereal, aesthetic ...I do not do too much which is contradictory to my true Character. I expect that most others are the same. All things are usually coloured my our own interests. I have friends I like very much, but they like politics also, and I feel that it is not my genre or domain. So, I stay away ...usually. Much Love, Ashley.

7. MarleneB profile image98
    MarleneBposted 2 years ago

My best performing hub is one about auto detail prices. It has almost 95,000 views and I have actually received outside writing assignments because of it. Don't ask me why, but it has performed well since the first day I wrote it. My second best performing hub is one about which medicines to use for toothaches. It has been viewed almost 78,000 times. Most of my hubs are doing well, but these two hubs consistently receive the most traffic.

8. Say Yes To Life profile image80
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 2 years ago

For a long time, my most read article was "The Lowdown on Energy Drinks".  Recently, " I Wish I'd Known This When I First Went To College!" has surpassed it.  I am currently trying to get it uploaded onto the websites of all the high schools here, as well as the local community college and university.  Ironically, when I first published it 3 years ago, it started off with the incredibly low score of 42!  It now ranks in the 80s and 90s.

9. RJ Schwartz profile image91
    RJ Schwartzposted 2 years ago

My political themed hubs seem to get the best traffic - my numbers are no where near the size as some of the other more established Hubbers, but they are growing and its fun for me.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)