jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

New to hub pages! Any tips?

1. naturalbeautyblog profile image72
    naturalbeautyblogposted 2 years ago

New to hub pages! Any tips?

2. chef-de-jour profile image97
    chef-de-jourposted 2 years ago

Welcome.

The learning center is well worth a visit.
    Ask questions.
    Learn from veteran writers here on HP. Read some good hubs. Use the forums.
    Write about what you are passionate about.
    Stay calm when challenges arise.
    Write on a regular basis and build up a core of hubs.

That will do for starters. Good luck!

3. Ann810 profile image81
    Ann810posted 2 years ago

Practice link building, YahooAnswers is one site that can help with link building your hubs, by pasting the Hub's url that pertains to the topic. And welcome to Hubpages smile

4. somethgblue profile image87
    somethgblueposted 2 years ago

Find a niche or topic you're passionate about, research it well and present yourself as an expert or at least very knowledgeable on the subject. Use good grammar and spelling and present your Hub in the most professional format you can, experience and time will help you too achieve this.

I usually spend a week writing my Hubs but it is important for search engines for you to repeat your title or part of it, in the body of your article at least five times. Also, as stated below, learn about back links and sharing your hub address in appropriate venues to generate readership, such as Digg, Pininterst, Google +, Twitter, Linkin, etc., . . .

Write with passion and make it fun, the HPs Help Page is really worth reading, it will teach you how to create links in your text, how to source photos and the best place to get them, and use many other features that will help create a professional article.

Use many paragraphs as I have done here to break up your text and make it easier to read, long text paragraphs is hard on your eyes and tough to read.

Above all have fun, welcome to Hub Pages!

1. naturalbeautyblog profile image72
      naturalbeautyblogposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you! This was helpful.

working