jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

Have you deleted some of the comments on your hubs?

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image54
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 22 months ago

Have you deleted some of the comments on your hubs?

I immensely value the comments from readers and as such do not want to delete any one of them. What about you?

2. Venkatachari M profile image57
    Venkatachari Mposted 22 months ago

Same for me also. I value each and every comment. So, did not remove any of them.

ChitrangadaSharanposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Thank you Venkatachari ji, for responding to the question!
      Same here--even I have not deleted any one of them. They all are very valuable to me. Thanks!

3. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 22 months ago

The only ones I have deleted are the ones that are SPAM.  They are usually not related to the hub at all and most of them are just gibberish

Thank you LoisRyan13903, for answering the question!
      I agree promotional links and spam links should be deleted. This adversely affects the hubs. Thanks!
      Thank you!

4. Harishprasad profile image81
    Harishprasadposted 22 months ago

All comments received as yet are special, written by wonderful friends. Why should I delete such a treasure ? I haven't any.

Thank you Harish Prasad ji, for your response!
      Same here--All comments are very dear to me and I find my motivation from them . Even I would not delete any one of them.
      Thank you so much!

5. profile image59
    vijayjadonposted 22 months ago

I thing comment is show the awareness of our topic which is ask by community members. the density of comment is also show that our topic is best by others.

Thank you vijayjadon, for answering the question!
      I agree with your opinion. Thank you so much!

6. Rachel L Alba profile image95
    Rachel L Albaposted 22 months ago

No, I have never deleted a comment.  I never had a bad one.  Of course, my hubs are all recipes and not controversial.  If someone didn't like one of my recipes, I would ask why and try the change they suggested.

Thank you Rachel L Alba, for your response!
      Like you I value the comments from readers .  I have also not deleted any comments and  never had a single negative comment. as well.
      Thanks again!

2. profile image57
      Norine Williamsposted 21 months agoin reply to this

"If someone didn't like one of my recipes, I would ask why and try the change they suggested." U should receive BEST ANSWER!  I give GOD'S WORD & they should "ask why" diff & "try the chg suggested" by "STUDYING" HIS WORD (2 Tim 2:15;Acts17:1

7. emge profile image76
    emgeposted 22 months ago

Never deleted a single comment  in any post anywhere. Even if a comment is offensive , I let it remain and hope that later the writer may regret it. Deleting  ! no way.

Thank you Madan ji, for responding to the question!
      Yes the comments are valuable as the readers express their point of view. All views are important and should be respected.
      Thank you so much!

working