jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

I'm just starting out on Hubpages, how long have you been active and what keeps

1. Thomasbell32 profile image83
    Thomasbell32posted 21 months ago

I'm just starting out on Hubpages, how long have you been active and what keeps you motivated?

2. Margie Lynn profile image94
    Margie Lynnposted 21 months ago

I just started here too, I am motivated by my passion for cooking good food and sharing recipes! I guess we all hit a time where that motivation just seems to dry up. Then something clicks and it is going again! Welcome to Hubpages!

3. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 21 months ago

Welcome. I've been here for 4 years and do not consider myself a writer smile. I prefer to keep my experience here more social and blow off some steam during bits of downtime that come my way. The ability to share my opinions via writing and other ways attracted me to this site. There are people here with excellent writing skills, diverse areas of knowledge they also wish to share and others who share their wisdom, humor, etc. I have written a few dozen hubs and like to read hubs, comment, answer a few questions and ask a few of my own. You will find your own motivations and there is a lot here to keep you interested.

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 21 months ago

honestly, I had been at hubpages for 6 years.
    I had been active for the last 4 years but stopped hubbing and intearcting after I found Bubblews and Blogjob.

Recently, those sites are facing problems, I am back at hubpages again.
    One thing I love about hubpages is, although I am not active, I still earn $50 in 6 months. That is what I love about it.

5. AshtonFirefly profile image79
    AshtonFireflyposted 21 months ago

It says you joined here two years ago? But your hubs are recent and featured. Well done!

Been here Four years, I stay mostly on the forums.

Good luck to you!

1. Margie Lynn profile image94
      Margie Lynnposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Thanks, yes I join 2 years ago but never posted!  Finally doing it! Nice to meet you!

2. AshtonFirefly profile image79
      AshtonFireflyposted 21 months agoin reply to this

I was actually speaking to the one asking the question, but welcome to you as well smile

3. Margie Lynn profile image94
      Margie Lynnposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Sorry, still trying to figure everything out on here!

4. AshtonFirefly profile image79
      AshtonFireflyposted 21 months agoin reply to this

No problem, Margie. I checked out your hubs. Very nice work and keep it up!

5. Thomasbell32 profile image83
      Thomasbell32posted 20 months agoin reply to this

Hi, and yes I opened my account a while ago but have only recently started writing hubs hence the beginner status smile

working