jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Will someone show pity on a first time writer?

1. jonesgirl71 profile image59
    jonesgirl71posted 7 years ago

I have just finished my first short story,really need feedback from an experience writer. Anyone feel like being entertained?

1. DogSiDaed profile image59
      DogSiDaedposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I wouldn't say I'm hugely experienced, but I'd like to read some anyway... is it up on one of your hubs?

2. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You can post a link here in Extreme Hub Makeover. Please provide the link for it?

Thank you. big_smile

3. jonesgirl71 profile image59
      jonesgirl71posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I am searching for a special person. I have not yet post, portions of the book online.

2. AEvans profile image79
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Which one is it I would love to read it. smile

3. Shadesbreath profile image84
    Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago

Where is it?

4. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

Also you ask for pity but want criticism, I don't think those two mix.  I think you'll find, without asking, Hubbers here are extremely considerate and honest in their feedback.  Asking to take pity sets yourself up for the exact opposite.   And we do need a link to the work your referring to.

Thank you.

1. jonesgirl71 profile image59
      jonesgirl71posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I don't really need pity, just some constuctive critism, but hey it caught your attention.

5. shazwellyn profile image45
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

I looked at your Christmas hub. I dont suppose this is the one you want critism about? 

Well... for this one...

You need it longer.
    A picture or two.
    More spacing in the paragraphs.

This is my input.. I am sure you will get there...I am learning still and wouldnt say that I am in a position to tell you anymore, but this is what I have learned, so I hope passing it to you will help.  Try not to worry x

working