jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Hi, I want to earn so that I can turn into full time writer.So how much do you e

1. vink21778 profile image73
    vink21778posted 22 months ago

Hi, I want to earn so that I can turn into full time writer.So how much do you earn from hubpages?

Writing for getting paid,I  think it is justified because I like a good lifestyle and I like to write too.Tell me about you guys ,how much do you earn?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13056454_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 22 months ago

Disclosing our exact earning amounts is against HubPages rules.

That said, if your goal here is totally money motivated then you're likely to be disappointed with your results. Earning via HP is a slow crawl and even after years on HubPages, most authors don't earn much more than occasional beer and pizza money. Few (if any) are making a "good lifestyle" from it.

I'm not tryin' to piss in your corn flakes, I'm just telling it like it is.

3. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 22 months ago

I am an inspirational writer, bro. Sure I'd like to make a little cash, but I suspect that it will start happening when I turn 65, God's willing. I will put the effort in then.

I have probably made 30 - 40 dollars here, and I understand I won't get a cheque until it gets larger, probably 100 dollars.

I came to tell you to visit Bill's Mailbag and to ask this Question there. It comes out just after 14:00 hrs every Monday, UK time. Google Billybuc and it should take you to him. He will give you a useful answer.

Writing requires patience and hard work. Much marketing is involved so you may need to know how to use Facebook and Twitter very well. There are courses on this, but they will set you back probably about 180 dollars.

The two main ways for writing, or should I say publishing your work is either the traditional way or self-publishing. I know companies which will do everything for you but charge about 12 -15,00 dollars. But you have to write the book obviously.

People on Hub Pages will probably tell you what you have to do. You will have to sign up, of course via your Hub Pages account. All the details are there. I hear that asking a lot of questions help, and of course you will need to write Stella Hubs.

I would suggest that you practice your writing skills; Read a lot of top literature, and you will get better. Also learn the marketing skills if you wish to do it yourself. There are many writers here (those who sell books) and if you put the right question out, someone is bound to offer help or suggestions. Start with a question to Bill on his Writer's Mailbag. Be patient and practice lots.

4. Venkatachari M profile image43
    Venkatachari Mposted 22 months ago

If earning is your motive, then you better take some online writing jobs. Writing for others. They will pay you at the rate of per word. If you are good in writing, you can earn sufficient income.

5. profile image61
    peter565posted 22 months ago

Not enough, full time hubpages writer, is not a good idea. It is better if you just do this for fun.

6. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 22 months ago

You aren't supposed to say how much you make from Hubpages. I'll say I earn pizza money from it - not enough to live off of, more than spare change.
    You can compound the earnings by linking to affiliate programs, Amazon affiliate sales, promoting your services or products on the Hubs.

7. vink21778 profile image73
    vink21778posted 22 months ago

Thank you so much guys,lots of love and gratitude.let's hope for the best.

working