jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Conservation Nation; Make a Change

1. dannygator8498 profile image52
    dannygator8498posted 7 years ago

Hey everyone, I was just hoping you guys can check out my hub and then maybe my blog?  You can find a link to it at the end of my Polar Bear article.

Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated! big_smile

http://hubpages.com/hub/polarbearconser

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I understand that you only have one hub and that you would like people to look at it, but usually, as a rule, in the Extreme Hub Makeover you can provide your link, so as to better enable people to simply go to the Hub and not to your profile page first, then to your Hub.

But, I'll do as you asked and check out your Hub. smile

3. dannygator8498 profile image52

Oh sorry, I'm kinda new to the whole hub thing so I'm still feeling my way around tongue

Here's the link:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/polarbearconser

I'll see if I can update the original post smile

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to HubPages. I hope you find your experience here as wonderful as I have. The Community is absolutely fantastic to get to know.

Have a great day. smile

4. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I found your Hub to be nicely written, but a little short. I do realize that you are also trying to promote another blog, for which, I didn't visit.

I'm a little ignorant in the Polar Bear subject or topic, and I didn't really learn that much from your Hub. At least not enough to motivate me to click your link at the bottom.

I'm not exactly sure I can pinpoint anything to fix. It was nicely written.

Sorry, I couldn't be of much help. smile

5. AdsenseStrategies profile image74
    AdsenseStrategiesposted 7 years ago

Man polar bears totally rock. If there is one thing that strikes me as a crime it is the degradation of these animals. Truly sad.

6. dannygator8498 profile image52

Thanks for the comments Cagsil, it was unfortunate that you weren't interested enough. Hopefully in upcoming articles I'll be able to capture your attention smile

And yeah Adsense, these bears are truly amazing. Hopefully with more awareness, things can be changed.

working