jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Is a HubPages Network Site the same as one of the niche sites?

1. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 18 months ago

Is a HubPages Network Site the same as one of the niche sites?

I just noticed on one of my poetry hubs an option to "Submit to a HubPages network site".  Is that something new?  It is next to the options of Edit, Delete, etc.  I am assuming a network site is a niche site, but not sure.  It seems we can submit our own hubs to one of the sites now, or has it been this way since the new niche sites came to be?  I have missed a good bit of the HubPages weekly emails.  Thank you for clarifying!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13141451_f260.jpg

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 18 months ago

Yes, if you check the blog post from yesterday they explain it.  You are allowed to choose one of your hubs every 60 days to submit for consideration to one of the niche sites aka hubpages network site. 

They recommend taking a top-quality hub that meets the guidelines but maybe doesn't get the most traffic and submit that.  You have to state what site you want it included on and answer a series of questions about your hub to ensure it meets the guidelines etc. 

There is also a forum post on it if you need more info smile

1. Faith Reaper profile image88
      Faith Reaperposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Thank you so much, Christin, for keeping me in the know! I rarely log on through the feed and I don't know that I've ever seen the blog ... I appreciate the answer.  Good to know!

2. bravewarrior profile image94
      bravewarriorposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Faith, you can sign up for blog notifications. I get them in my inbox now, which is how I prefer to get all my HP notifications. I never check my feed page.

3. ChristinS profile image96
      ChristinSposted 18 months agoin reply to this

True, also Wednesday is when HP emails are sent out and the latest happenings if there are any are always covered there too smile

4. Faith Reaper profile image88
      Faith Reaperposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Hi Sha, Oh, I will do that.  I get all my notifications in my email, but must not have signed up for the blog.  I never get on my feed either.  I do get the weekly HP emails, but most times they go to spam for some reason, and I miss them.

working