jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is there anyone in India who isn't asking; "I need help with my Hub"?

1. Don Bobbitt profile image95
    Don Bobbittposted 18 months ago

Is there anyone in India who isn't asking; "I need help with my Hub"?

OK, I may not be PC here, but when I begin to get a half dozen of these requests for personal help every day, I begin to feel we (the rest of the HP world) are being used in some way.
    And don't get me wrong, over my 7 years here on HP, I have needed help at times and I have also helped others, but just this morning, one "writer" stuck 5 consecutive requests for help on their new Hub.
    What are they asking for, help, or please rewrite this for me?
    Just wondering.
    Don

2. lions44 profile image97
    lions44posted 18 months ago

I help a lot of these folks and I'm happy to do it. As long as their hubs aren't weird or anything, I don't see a problem.

I'm impressed with anyone trying to so hard to learn grammatically correct English. I wouldn't attempt to write a hub in another language.  Most of them seem like young students and probably want to come to the U.S. 
    When people are anxious, they are looking for reassurance. That's at the heart of the issue.

3. Don Bobbitt profile image95
    Don Bobbittposted 18 months ago

i certainly hope so. In the past we have seen so many scams by very intelligent people who are "trying to make their fortune" on this American writers site that pays for good sources of information. As you know, many of them are even  plagiarizing articles written in their home country. So, being here so long, I tend to be suspicious when I see so many of these requests.
    DON

4. Abhimanyu gaur profile image81
    Abhimanyu gaurposted 18 months ago

I am from India and I have never asked for help with any of my Hubs. I know it can be annoying when some people keep asking the same question again and again. Your best option is to ignore these people as nothing can be done in this matter.

5. hclpd profile image93
    hclpdposted 18 months ago

I used to be one of those Indians,  and now I have well over a million  views. So,  please be patient. Some people might have intentions of using you. Most of them,  however,  genuinely want your help.

working