jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Is there a way to upload old photos to our hubs for HP and/or niches?

1. Kristen Howe profile image90
    Kristen Howeposted 17 months ago

Is there a way to upload old photos to our hubs for HP and/or niches?

I'm planning to resubmit my Visiting in Grand Canyon in winter hub to Wander Wisdom before the end of the year. But my photos I hope to get to my brother are 15 years old from my mother's camera. I just have copies. Is there a way to upload them to the hub capsules, since I don't have a scanner? I'm curious to know if there's a way to do them. Or should I do stock photos instead?

2. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 17 months ago

Are the photos on a digital camera or are they on film?  if they are digital you can just download them to your computer or you can take photos of the photos.

3. Kristen Howe profile image90
    Kristen Howeposted 17 months ago

HI Sally. On film.  I don't think it was from a digital camera. Just a plain old camera I still have in my closet. I never thought of taking photos of those photos before. Would it work and count?

1. sallybea profile image98
      sallybeaposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Have you thought of using a free scanning program on your phone? I use one called camscan for  photographing recipe's from a book with my tablet. Photographs should work if the quality is there in the first place.

2. Kristen Howe profile image90
      Kristen Howeposted 17 months agoin reply to this

I do have a smartphone with a digital camera. Would that work? I never heard of Camscan. Is that an app?

3. sallybea profile image98
      sallybeaposted 17 months agoin reply to this

i would try the smartphone first.  Camscanr is an app and it is free.

4. Kristen Howe profile image90

Okay. I would have to do it with my smartphone and check out the app after the holidays. Thanks for the tip.

4. profile image0
    Copper Manposted 17 months ago

You may find it a bit expensive, but you can have the Photo Department in a large drugstore burn the photos onto a CD and then copy then onto your computer.

1. Kristen Howe profile image90

Hmm. I'll consider it.

working