jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Please Help! Adsense keeps rejecting me for insufficient content.

1. Luke Holm profile image96
    Luke Holmposted 12 months ago

Please Help! Adsense keeps rejecting me for insufficient content.

I have been writing for HubPages for a little over a month now.  Since joining, I've posted 26 featured hubs, each ranging from 700-2500 words, with headings, pictures, videos, polls, etc.  10 of those hubs have been selected for affiliate websites.  Despite all this, I am still getting rejected by Adsense for "Insufficient Content".  Does anyone have any suggestions that might help me get approved? Am I still too young on the site? Are my hubs too short? Please help!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13404833_f260.jpg

2. Snakesmum profile image81
    Snakesmumposted 12 months ago

It's possible they don't think you have been around for long enough.   Perhaps try again when you've been on HP for at least 3 months.
    Meanwhile, keep up with the writing - sounds as if you're doing well!

Luke Holmposted 12 months agoin reply to this

Ok. Thank you for reviewing my work and for the suggestion.

3. tamarawilhite profile image93
    tamarawilhiteposted 12 months ago

You repeat key terms too much, it can label the content repetitive to the point of spam.
    Don't let the key term be more than 2% of the text.
    For example, if you have an article talking about chocolate chip cookies, the yummy cookies, the mouth watering chocolate chip cookies, and your cookie recipe ... it doesn't matter if you have 800 words, it will get labeled insufficient content and/or spam.

Thank you for reviewing my work.  Can you point to a specific article, please?

2. tamarawilhite profile image93
      tamarawilhiteposted 12 months agoin reply to this

http://hubpages.com/technology/Resetting-a-Router
      You ask too many empty questions like Do you do this often? Why is it last?, filler words like "Well". In smell feet, too many links to external sources. Tech support hubs shouldn't have poetry

3. Luke Holm profile image96

Tamara, thank you for investing some time in really helping me.  I appreciate you bringing these repetitive elements to my attention.  Thank you!

4. Ivan Horvat profile image60
    Ivan Horvatposted 6 months ago

I have not answer, but I have same problem as you... At least, you know you are not only one who is rejected :-)))
    Good luck,
    Ivan

Luke Holmposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Any luck so far?

2. Ivan Horvat profile image60
      Ivan Horvatposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Still no luck :-) And I gave-up... Too much effort for low exposure...

working