jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Please help|||, I still have problems with Adsense and Analytic

1. taiwokareem profile image86
    taiwokareemposted 3 years ago

I was accepted by Adsense and I received the following Email

To get started, you need to install your tracking code, which is a snippet of HTML that must be added to your website.

If you're familiar with the inner workings of your site and know a little HTML, you'll be able to set it up in no time. Otherwise, you may want to give this email to your webmaster or neighborhood website guru.

How to install your code

1)    Log in to your Google Analytics account and visit the Tracking Info tab to get your code.
    2)    Paste the code onto every page of your site, just before the closing  tag. (For an example of what this should look like, or for more detailed instructions, visit our Help Center.)
    You should start seeing data in your account within 24 hours. If not, please visit our troubleshooting page.

My question is how do you paste this code at the top of the  of your hubpage or how has everyone done theirs.

Please I would be grateful if anyone can help me

1. ChristinS profile image92
      ChristinSposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Go to "My Account" then go to the Earnings tab.  Scroll down a bit and you'll see Adsense - to the left (I think) is the configure button.  It will ask you to enter your information there.  That's all there is to it.  You don't have to add code to hubs or anything for Adsense to work.

1. taiwokareem profile image86
        taiwokareemposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much  ChristinS

1. ChristinS profile image92
          ChristinSposted 3 years ago in reply to this

you're welcome smile glad it's working for you now.

working