jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Any tried and tested way you were able to get traffic to your Hub ?

1. Ramona27 profile image70
    Ramona27posted 14 months ago

Any tried and tested way you were able to get traffic to your Hub ?

2. Cre8tor profile image98
    Cre8torposted 14 months ago

To me the best way has been to write on a topic that appeals to everyone. This isn't always easy and my trade/industry fortunately helps me with that. Surely driving traffic through different media helps but catering to searches people actually use is helpful. Most of my traffic comes from what I believe is having search friendly titles and material, and serves a need or interest that almost everyone has. For me that's being warm and cold. (Everyone has a need to control, repair, or understand their HVAC systems.) I always remind myself that this isn't a magazine or newspaper where an eye catching headline will attract readers. I always ask myself..."What will someone looking for this information type in their search bar?" and then try to incorporate that appropriately in my title. Thanks for letting me give my two cents. Hope it helps.

3. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 14 months ago

* Post links to your articles on social media across all your accounts 
    * Encourage others you know to share the links
    * Improve the search engine optimization of the links

4. Terrielynn1 profile image95
    Terrielynn1posted 14 months ago

My answer is the same as tamara. I didn't know how much my hub scores and traffic would improve until I shared them to more social media places.

working