jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Ever delete the wrong module while editing?

1. Michael Willis profile image81
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

I did this morning on one of my hubs. And it was a Comment module. Not that there were many comments on this one, but I appreciated the comments it received. And to those who did comment, sorry this was not on purpose.

1. DogSiDaed profile image58
      DogSiDaedposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I also did this on one of my hubs. I too send out apologies to those who commented. It's annoying when it happens ¬.¬

2. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

oh not so cool, thats not nice,
      HP doesnt have save of capability automatically unlike Word etc,

it is bad if things happen like that specially when at times too you are writing and then your power tripped off,, and then you didnt save it then, goodbye, I usually write in the capsule "text", so when these things ahppen I am frustrated but then smile hehe, and those who commented will understand it

sorry for you Michael

3. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I can only honestly say this hasn't happened, as of yet. But, anything is possible. smile  Sorry, to hear it happened to you. smile

4. tobey100 profile image61
      tobey100posted 7 years agoin reply to this

God yes.  Ticks me off no end.

5. warchild75 profile image78
      warchild75posted 7 years agoin reply to this

yes i have and it is one of the most infuriating things especially if you delete it when it is finished. sad

6. rebekahELLE profile image90
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years agoin reply to this

no, but I've almost hit delete many times when I want to check stats.  hmm

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I started a Hub, made a mistake and left it but started a new one, finished and published it. Then yes, deleted the wrong one and wondered why I was flagged for a substandard Hub lol till I looked to find I deleted the wrong one tongue dumb yeah, guess we all have our moments lol lol

1. Michael Willis profile image81
      Michael Willisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Oh my, I would have hated to do that. But, I am sure you got it fixed.

3. Michael Willis profile image81

I was adding additional comments modules since I had some questions added to the hub. That way a person could comment to a specific poll or subject instead of the entire article. Had an extra comment module, and thought I was deleting that one. lol, OOOPPPS!

4. Michael Willis profile image81

Too bad there isn't an "Undo" button before you hit the "Done Editing."

working