jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Does anyone earn anything from Amazon?

1. jackclee lm profile image82
    jackclee lmposted 12 months ago

Does anyone earn anything from Amazon?

What do you have to do to earn on Amazon. I have been here 10 months and just reached my payout limit bu all my earnings are from google adsense snd 0 from amazon.
    Just wondering if anyone else have earnings? And what do you need to do to get it?
    When I was publishing on Squidoo, I would earn periodically from an Amazon sell such as a book or something. What gives?

2. Brinafr3sh profile image81
    Brinafr3shposted 12 months ago

Nope and I never have for some weird reason, and I'm in California. Could be because they stopped affiliate links for Amazon in California a few years ago. Plus I don't run but a couple Amazon affiliate Ads on my Hubs anyways. What about you Jack Lee, do you get revenue for Amazon?

3. Buildreps profile image89
    Buildrepsposted 12 months ago

No, Amazon capsules don't work as constant as the Google Ads. The difference is that Google uses the cookies of the computer owner who's reading your article, and is therefore able to present products closer to the interest of your reader. The topics of the Amazon capsules you chose are often a shot in the dark, although it might be so that depending of the settings in the Amazon capsule the software scans the cookies on the computer of your reader as well. But I'm not sure about that. You can ask that to HP.

Over all these years they added just about 5% to my total earnings. But when a reader buys through your Amazon capsule something it really adds up, because you earn I believe about 8% of the purchased products.

My experience is that capsules with survival products work the best.

1. Brinafr3sh profile image81
      Brinafr3shposted 12 months agoin reply to this

True. Seems to be a good idea to put Amazon capsules into many Hubs to begin seeing descent earnings. Cool.

2. Buildreps profile image89
      Buildrepsposted 12 months agoin reply to this

Jacklee, is this a robot troll on your feed?

4. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 12 months ago

The majority of my income is from Amazon with two hubs that offer products which offer possible solutions to a problem.

1. Brinafr3sh profile image81
      Brinafr3shposted 12 months agoin reply to this

Yea it seems, and the Amazon product has to be something the Hubber have actually used.

working