jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I have written my first Hub. It feels good. If I write one article a day how muc

1. Andrewmorris44 profile image45
    Andrewmorris44posted 9 months ago

I have written my first Hub. It feels good. If I write one article a day how much can I make

I love writing. I have written a movie script. Maybe post each scene as an article but what if people steal my ideas for their own gain? How do I protect my works published here on Hubpages.

2. mactavers profile image91
    mactaversposted 9 months ago

The amount earned is difficult to predict.  One of my Hubs now has over 15,000 views, but some only a hundred.  If you keep writing Hubs, you will be able to judge what works.  In my experience, poems and flash fiction have not earned much, but "how to" articles have done much better.  Even then, most Hubs earn only a few pennies a day.  That said, Hubpages is a good way to improve your writing skills and interact with other writers.  I don't know of any way that your ideas can be protected anywhere on the Internet period.

3. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 9 months ago

You claim to have written your first hub.  Where is it?  It's not listed on your site, so obviously you did not publish it.  In order for your hub to be visible to the public, you must publish it.
    Also, you need to begin at square one.  Please add a photo & a bio on your site.  Sign on to the Learning Center and read up on Hubpages to learn as much as possible before you focus on writing and asking how much money you can make.
    It is not how many hubs you write.  It is how interesting, entertaining and/or educational they are.  It also matters very much how well your work is written in terms of grammar, punctuation, spelling & style. 
    There is much to learn.  If you'd like to be successful, you must put forth the time and effort.

4. Perspycacious profile image82
    Perspycaciousposted 9 months ago

These first two comments are right on target for answering your question.  If your writing is good enough to sell professionally, it will be recognized and rewarded.  I believe it is John Grisham who writes his manuscripts on an old fashioned typewriter "because no one can hack my typewriter."  while that is probably not true, it indicates what a serious problem theft and plagiarism are.

5. Nishant Gaurav profile image61
    Nishant Gauravposted 8 months ago

Nice and exciting. Useful tips are embedded into these posts which are really very helpful it worth visiting and sharing. http://snaphacktut.com

working