jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Has anyone else had a very good experience with the "Quick Edit" - "Quick Update

1. Ericdierker profile image54
    Ericdierkerposted 11 months ago

Has anyone else had a very good experience with the "Quick Edit" - "Quick Update" feature of HP?

I just had my first visit by this crew or maybe an auto bot of some sort. They did a great job that made my article much better in my view.
    Is that the normal thing and reaction?

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 11 months ago

I don't see any feature like that Eric. I haven't seen it announced at the forums either. How do we see or get to it?

Ericdierkerposted 11 months agoin reply to this

Tim it just happened. I have no idea about why it happened. The corrections were all about Caps in the title and captions for capsules. I just realized that it was then placed over at LetterPile. Interesting.

2. tsmog profile image82
      tsmogposted 11 months agoin reply to this

It went through the editing process they only do for hubs moved to the Niche Sites. Hooray and Congrats for the move of your Hub!

3. Ericdierker profile image54

Tim, why is that a good thing? And I also noticed that I got a little notice about Amazon on it. I do not do ads. It would be kind of wrong in that mostly I write sermons. Where does HP explain this stuff?

3. Terrielynn1 profile image95
    Terrielynn1posted 11 months ago

Actually there is two features. The pro edit gets it ready to be moved. The basic edit improves the article in order for it to be published and featured on hub pages. I have had experience with both. The basic edit did a great job on 3 of my articles. I don't have any that aren't featured somewhere. I did have to go back and edit pro hubs with grammerly though. There was a few that the edits changed some of the article. But overall the edits have been very helpful.

Thanks Terrie that is interesting. I think I am getting it.

2. Terrielynn1 profile image95
      Terrielynn1posted 11 months agoin reply to this

You're welcome. I asked a similar question in forums and and admin cleared it up for me. I think her name is robin. She is very helpful.

4. Jodah profile image89
    Jodahposted 11 months ago

Eric, if you receive email notification that one of your hubs has been "snipped" or "edited" it usually means they are considering or have moved it to one of the specialty sites like Letterpile. I have only had an issue with one,mthe rest have been mostly positive.

Thanks John, I think I get it. If they want it at a place that might make them more money they kind of clean it up before showcasing. That makes perfect sense. Should I try the "pro" edit? After all they are my editors. I like input.

working