jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

My question is that how can we make money online easily without having any skill

1. profile image58
    alishajeehposted 11 months ago

My question is that how can we make money online easily without having any skill.

for example, uploading data, typing,writing,surfing etc.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13523691_f260.jpg

2. Shubhankar Sharma profile image45
    Shubhankar Sharmaposted 11 months ago

Sorry bro you are at wrong place with stupid  question , do you really think that without any skills you can earn ?
    Oh god first of all this is hub page and here only skilled people can survive otherwise hubpages team will not feature your content if it is not relevant and grammatical incorrect .
    Without any skills you can't make money anywhere .
    Best of luck

1. profile image58
      alishajeehposted 11 months agoin reply to this

thanks no i dont think that we can do any thing without skills, my question was tell me the simplest way of earning on internet thats all i asked , you people are just ready to demotivate other nothing more , best of luck to you.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 11 months ago

No skills = no money. Not only on HubPages but in life. There's no such thing as a free ride, bud.

1. profile image58
      alishajeehposted 11 months agoin reply to this

thank you for such a motivating answer, i think basically you don't understand my question bud, my question was that is there any way that we can earn money by uploading stuff not on youtube, data entry like that, and for ur information i have skills

working