jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

How long can you go without having sex?

1. Darknlovely3436 profile image82
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

How long can you go without having sex?

Sex today, seem like a taboo, it all over, and as you know it a big marketing, so for the average
    person, "how long can you go without having sex?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5459448_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

I believe one could go without sexual intercourse forever. However not many would want to! Many who don't intercourse find other ways to release sexual tension.

The real question is how long is too long not to have sex? lol!
    About 10 days. :-)

3. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

I could go forever without it tbh. I can't say i am a great fan of it, for me becomes a chore rather then fun!! x

4. Darknlovely3436 profile image82
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

What do you see when you look at this images with the roses and candle,
    sex, a romantic evening and soft music, well can you imagine a life without sex and in these time, we have to find ways of releasing it, especially for younger folks, so what about the ones over 50+
    and according to some folks, it releases stress,
    http://darknlovely3436.hubpages.com/hub … ideo-Tapes

5. Vanessa Anderson profile image60
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

Months....hubby doesn't like it, but that's just me.  I could honestly do without all together.

6. Daffy Duck profile image61
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Well it's been about 18 years for me and counting.  I don't need it.

7. seicheprey profile image60
    seichepreyposted 6 years ago

I'm married with children, so I think that pretty much answers the question.smile

8. oreoman profile image58
    oreomanposted 6 years ago

indefinitely...as long as you're having regular....release.  without either, life can seem pretty pointless

9. snoblet profile image85
    snobletposted 6 years ago

Its one of those at the moment things, but if it doesn't present itself then i can go on without it, personally it only gives a few seconds of joy, so without it is fine

10. danielleantosz profile image73
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

as a female, I am with lostwithinmyself...if I am in a long term relationship (and I am) if I feel like I HAVE to...it loses its appeal.

11. profile image48
    bodhranjoposted 6 years ago

I am amazed at the out come of this question survey. As often as is humanly possible or I would die. Dr. Strange.

12. Stephiliboo profile image59
    Stephilibooposted 6 years ago

For a long time actually....If it's not with the right person, then forget it!

13. KateWest profile image76
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

Ugh, in the past I've gone years but that doesn't mean it was any fun! I say, the more, the merrier!

14. wtfkassie profile image58
    wtfkassieposted 6 years ago

im in a long distance relationship so thats answered.

15. rainpurplewine profile image81
    rainpurplewineposted 5 years ago

I could probably make it a year if not longer,but I really don't want to cause it makes me irritable. Eight months has been the longest  without sex so far,but not without any release at all, that's too much torture.

working