jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I am not able to add in-text amazon links, all I can add are amazon capsules.

1. TheGlobeTrotter profile image77
    TheGlobeTrotterposted 7 months ago

I am not able to add in-text amazon links, all I can add are amazon capsules.

Has hub pages stopped the provision to add in- text amazon links.?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 months ago

The answer is 'no, hubpages has not stopped providing the ability to add in-text amazon links.' If you're not able to do it, but do know how, then I would suspect you are having a technical problem which has to do with the software you are using.

TheGlobeTrotterposted 7 months agoin reply to this

Thanks Wesman for immediate response,my OS is windows 10, that too the updated version.
      i will check again whether i can add the in-text link.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image94
    Terrielynn1posted 7 months ago

If you are trying to add capsules on niche sites, I wouldn't bother. they have been going through all mine and removing them. They only pertain to the article and they have still been removed. When I asked google about advertising they want capules not text because it has to clear that a person is clicking to buy something or they can say they didn't mean to click on the text. I am starting to think its not worth adding amazon. But thay's just me.I like writing here so that's okay.

TheGlobeTrotterposted 7 months agoin reply to this

Thanks terrie for your input.
      i didn't knew that adding in-text links didn't add to any value.
      i just wanted to clarify since i am a new hubber and is still getting acquainted with how the hubpage platform works.

2. Terrielynn1 profile image94
      Terrielynn1posted 7 months agoin reply to this

Welcome to hubpages. I have been here a few months now. It takes awhile to learn everything. Some people do well with it. Mine just get removed so I stopped adding them.

working