jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Should fruit be picked

1. seanorjohn profile image80
    seanorjohnposted 7 years ago

It's expensive picking fruit. Farmers don't make much.Pickers make little. What should we do? Why are we always losing out?

2. marcel285 profile image68
    marcel285posted 7 years ago

if it wasn't picked...what the hell would be the point in growing it??

Fruit is one of the best things you can put in your body. Where i live, there are heaps of orchids, mainly oranges. The farmers make heaps of money from it. And i sometimes work bagging oranges. I get paid 25 cents per bag, but i can make 100 bags an hour. So $25 an hour for bagging oranges isn't to shabby, i think it's pretty sweet actually.

3. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

What about the trees feelings? You would hurt a tree for your own advantage? We need to respect the plants and creatures we have it's not our right to eat and survive! Who do we think we are?

4. Alessia Amnesia profile image57
    Alessia Amnesiaposted 7 years ago

But... we need the vitamins from fruit to survive. So, like, you can stop picking fruit and die, but I'm still gonna eat it... Still gonna eat cows too.

1. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Raw or cooked?

1. Alessia Amnesia profile image57
        Alessia Amnesiaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Well, I prefer the fruit raw, but I'm kind of scared of dying of some bacteria... so I'm gonna say cooked for the cows big_smile

1. Cagsil profile image60
          Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol

5. mega1 profile image81
    mega1posted 7 years ago

I could use an orange!         for several things . . .

Oh, do tell us what the several things are please. It may help me to become more amused.

1. profile image0
        sneakorocksolidposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Please nothing sexual.

Talk like they do in those commercials, where they are like "You lint licker" and stuff like that big_smile

working