jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Does content value fall corresponding to traffic?

1. Venkatachari M profile image41
    Venkatachari Mposted 9 months ago

Does content value fall corresponding to traffic?

One or two of my hubs which were rated around 85 scores till a month back has come down to 74 or so now. I think my content value is very good and it should not come below 80 in any case even though there is no view. How can the richness of it decrease?  It may not get income. But value shouldn't be decreased in my opinion. And, the hubs are not related to any particular case or time period. They are applicable for all times and at any corner of the world. This may be happening with many others also.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 9 months ago

You will make yourself crazy worrying about that kind of thing. Trust me on this, it's best to leave that stuff out of your mind. Those numbers mean next to nothing.

Those scores are going to fluctuate constantly for as long as you participate in this shindig.

It's best to think about important things like your total traffic daily. And can a particular page be improved? (they can nearly always be improved just a bit, if not greatly)

The only number that matters a whit to me is how much I get paid.

Venkatachari Mposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Your reply is quite worthy. I know that the scores always change. But, still wanted to know why score changes so much only because of the simple fact that nobody views it.

3. wpcooper profile image91
    wpcooperposted 9 months ago

I'm not really sure what determines the score of a particular hub or what effects the total score.  Mine has fluctuated greatly but seems to be hovering around the early 80s which is where it started.  I think that a lot of it depends on your activity as well.  Maybe there are people voting on it.  I noticed that mine slipped to 79 once this week and I wasn't sure why.  Sometimes I think if you start a hub and take too long to finish it affects your score, sometimes if you are too active, it can lower the score as well.  Mine was higher when I had left my page alone for a bit.  As far as money is concerned i think people have to click on the adds, not just see your hubs.  i am still making sense of everything though

Venkatachari Mposted 9 months agoin reply to this

I do not touch those hubs which seem perfect in all respects in my view. It is roughly one year since I published them. And, not touched after that. But, your other points are reasonable.

working