jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I am about to publish my FIRST article on HubPages. Will I be able to link Googl

1. sarahspradlin profile image95
    sarahspradlinposted 9 months ago

I am about to publish my FIRST article on HubPages. Will I be able to link Google AdSense later?

I have been told that Google AdSense will typically not approve your application until you have several articles published. I am about to publish my FIRST one and am wondering if I publish it, can I come back later to add AdSense to make money? Just looking for the best ways to make money fast but don't want to waste what I really think is a good article if I cannot until later smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 9 months ago

Yes, once you are approved for an Adsense account, your earlier Hubs will automatically become eligible.

3. Angel Guzman profile image88
    Angel Guzmanposted 9 months ago

I started getting paid on article 4 and I have 5 now. Best of luck!

4. Violets3 profile image78
    Violets3posted 9 months ago

Well...I just went through this (I signed up to hubpages about 12 days ago, and started getting adsense a few days ago)...and what I would recommend is getting the amazon id to get into the ad program to make some money through clicks. That's really where I generate my money (we're talking pennies here)...and pretty much wasted 200 clicks already because I waited to write 10 featured articles for higher chance to be accepted by google adsense (which took a few hours--but since it takes some people days to weeks..I think having 10 featured articles definitely had something to do with getting accepted quicker)....

Basically: enroll for amazon id - you need this or google adsense to make money from page clicks (I'm not sure what the process is, but in the earnings section, it should guide you): this link might work for you:
    https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/amazon

but yeah...do that instead of waiting for a few weeks and loosing out on some clicks.

Then you can add google adsense after you write 10 featured articles.

As someone who literally just went through the process..that would be my recommendation.

1. sarahspradlin profile image95
      sarahspradlinposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Thank you so much! Very helpful!

working