jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How do you get views on HubPages?

1. lovetherain profile image81
    lovetherainposted 6 months ago

How do you get views on HubPages?

What topics bring in the views?

2. NessMovieReviews profile image91
    NessMovieReviewsposted 6 months ago

Heya, you've been on here quite some time and it looks to me like most of your articles resemble blogs.
    Are your articles getting featured?
    I didn't notice too many photos to keep me interested but as I was scrolling through I did stop on an article 'two month of Psychosis' which I read and perhaps if you tweak the title to something search engine friendly. (Type what you would type into google if you were looking for info about what you wrote.. like "my experience with" or "how it feels to" I think there would be a great audience for people wanting advice both with dealing and living with mental illness. Just a thought.
    I also post my articles on twitter within facebook groups that allow adding personal articles (alot dont) and sometimes you need to ask admin for permission.
    Take some photos yourself and add them to your article.
    Good luck, youre a good writer.

1. lovetherain profile image81
      lovetherainposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Thanks for the advice. I am trying. Although I will probably not add a photo, as I have a face for radio. I've been deleting articles that I've given up on,and trying to improve some of my other ones.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 months ago

Whatever topics you write about, there are going to be a lot of groups on Facebook where people talk about those topics. You should join those groups. Join every Facebook group about the topics you write about that you can find.

There are truly a stunning amount of groups on Facebook. I simply never stop finding more related to the topics I write about. I join them, and every so often I share my links in those groups.

No social media traffic is not the best source of traffic, but I do believe lots of social media traffic causes search engines to think a page to be quality.