jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why was my Amazon link removed?

1. Jonathan Sabin profile image82
    Jonathan Sabinposted 4 weeks ago

I wrote a review of jelly beans in the link below that had an Amazon capsule for the very product I was reviewing. The article is featured on Delishably but they removed the Amazon capsule and said it was necessary. Any idea why?
    Thank you.
    https://delishably.com/desserts/Review- … ly-Bellies

2. Carb Diva profile image96
    Carb Divaposted 4 weeks ago

This has happened to me too, and it is very frustrating. I write about food/cooking/techniques and have mentioned specific products to use in the culinary arts. Those are always removed by the moderator.

3. Jonathan Sabin profile image82

And for the record:

1: Yes, it's relevant to the article. This product is all that the article talks about.

2: No, the information isn't general but very personal in my experience with the product.

So what gives? If this article can't have a product capsule what article can?

4. Titia profile image96
    Titiaposted 4 weeks ago

I checked your page and I still see an active link on the words "here it is" to Amazon at the bottom of the article. I didn't click it though, but you can see it's active.

5. Jonathan Sabin profile image82

That's because I read elsewhere on this forum that they prefer links in the text rather than a capsule, so I just added that yesterday. Still waiting to see if they'll leave it. I still see other pages on Delishably using capsules, some even more frivolously, so I don't know.

working