jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Drug-Free Alternative To Chronic Pain Relief

1. Hiren-Panchal profile image42
    Hiren-Panchalposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Drug-Free Alternative To Chronic Pain Relief (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. chasmac profile image95
      chasmacposted 2 months agoin reply to this

1. Fix the grammatical errors.
      2. Remove the links and invitation to visit a company that you're promoting.

Hiren-Panchalposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Thanks, chasmac
        I will make the correction as you suggested.
        Is there anything else I need to improvise in my article?

1. theraggededge profile image99
          theraggededgeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Yes. You need to add a bio which tells the reader of your expertise and qualifications in the area of pain relief.

Anyone who writes sentences such as this, "Activation of mesolimbic dopaminergic pathway system underlies exercise-induced hypoalgesia..." must be able to demonstrate a deep knowledge of the subject, and be able to explain in clear layman's terms what it means.

If any of this article was copy and pasted, know that it is not allowed and is considered to be plagiarism.

You recommend various treatments for managing pain -- if you are not a qualified doctor, you shouldn't be recommending any medical treatment at all.

Thanks theraggededge for your valuable suggestion

I will definitely update my bio...actually by profession, I am a physiologist. Secondly, I'll rewrite the scientific explanation into simpler language, so that any layman can understand it.

once again thanks for guiding me

1. theraggededge profile image99
              theraggededgeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Indeed. Most people will spot the glaring mismatch between the language used in the first part of the article, and the sections dealing with individual pain management solutions. It's pretty obvious that they weren't written by the same person.

okay, I will rework on my article to overcome the language mismatch . Thank you for all your help, guidance and support

2. firstcookbooklady profile image87
    firstcookbookladyposted 2 months ago

If you are going to suggest people use a treadmill for pain relief, why not write a page on the proper use of a treadmill?

Definitely, I will write my another article on the proper use of a treadmill. Thanks for your suggestion

working