jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Is It Necessary To Meditate - You Decide

1. anuch60 profile image84
    anuch60posted 6 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Is It Necessary To Meditate - You Decide. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. DrMark1961 profile image99
    DrMark1961posted 6 weeks ago

Does your article answer the question you posed in your title? When you write you need to think about that.
    When writing on the internet, you have about a second or two to catch your readers attention. If you do not, they are going to bounce to another page and read something else. Your first sentence is NOT something that catches the attention. How about starting out with "Does your job have you stressed? Are you always ill on the weekends? You need to take a break and meditate."
    After the intro, start with "You need it to cleanse your mind" "You need meditation to get back to nature" and a few other reasons. After each of the subtitles (Meditation and nature) include a list of bullet points telling us why mediation will take you back to nature. Do NOT just tell us how we used to be soothed by nature and are not anymore.
    Leave the part about how to meditate, and how sublime it is, until the final part of the article.
    The article also seems short. How many words is it? If you expect to get any traffic in this subject answer all the questions about meditation and make it over 1200 words. 2000 would be even better.

3. anuch60 profile image84
    anuch60posted 6 weeks ago

Thanks for your suggestions. They were quite insightful. I only hope I can meet this high standard that you have now set for me.

1. DrMark1961 profile image99
      DrMark1961posted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

You definitely can! Good luck with this.

working