I'd like feedback on my article: The Self-Guided Meditation Recording

1. j024z profile image79
    j024zposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article The Self-Guided Meditation Recording. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

I've only skimmed your article, but you mention using images from another site/business. Have you permission to use them?

https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … -image-use

All capsules, including images should be full-width. The second image is poor quality.

You might need to reduce your Amazon capsules to just one. Personally, I find it better to use in-text links when discussing a book. The second recommendation is not really connected to the title and topic of your hub. Amazon products must be closely tied to the content; so much so that the item is necessary to the suggestions in the article. Or, at least, would enhance the user's experience.

You mention the books twice, once nowhere near the capsules. It's a little disorienting.

You have several long and blocky paragraphs. Could you split them up? Remember that most people will be reading on a mobile device and big wall of text is off-putting.

I'm confused that you go from Step 3 to Step 1. I think it's an error.

Use bullet points when listing steps. It makes the text stand out and is easier to read.

I would change the poll to reflect the content, not its usefulness. So something like... Would you consider recording your own meditation? Or... Have I inspired you to record your own personal guided meditation?

Hope that helps.

2. j024z profile image79
    j024zposted 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your feedback. It’s extremely helpful!

working