jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Hey everyone

1. Neutrastaff profile image92
    Neutrastaffposted 6 weeks ago

How are you all doing

My name's Staff, though sometimes I'm known as Neutra. So I just recently joined this place as I'm a writer in myself. It seems like there's a lot to do here and honestly I'm not sure where to start. At the moment of writing this I did create two articles on my page to share just to put something down.

But for the moment that's mostly it. Just wanted to say hi to everyone

1. Noork11 profile image74
      Noork11posted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Hello, Welcome here! Cannot wait to read your articles.

Good luck!

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image97
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Hello, and welcome to HP.  It's always great to see another enthusiastic writer join our ranks.  One thing I would caution you about, in case you're not already aware of this, is that online writing differs significantly from journalistic writing.
      I strongly advise you to read all of the info you can in the learning center, look at articles from the more successful writers here to see how they format them and read the forums to gain info.  You can ask other writers there to help you as well.  I learned the "online writing is different" thing the hard way, but you won't have to if you do as I suggested.

3. liesl5858 profile image88
      liesl5858posted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Hello! and welcome to Hubpages.

4. Thelma Alberts profile image91
      Thelma Albertsposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Welcome to Hubpages. Enjoy it here.

2. EricFarmer8x profile image96
    EricFarmer8xposted 6 weeks ago

I hope you enjoy HubPages. I would make sure to go over what HubPages wants out of good articles by looking at the grading scale. I still go over that material myself as a reminder.

3. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 6 weeks ago

Welcome!

4. poppyr profile image98
    poppyrposted 6 weeks ago

Hello, welcome big_smile you seem to have a good grasp of the English language which already puts you above a lot of new writers here. Looking forward to your work!

5. Neutrastaff profile image92
    Neutrastaffposted 6 weeks ago

Thanks everyone, as I learn more of how the site functions I look forward into not only sharing more of my works with all of you but to also experience your works as well:)

working