jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How do I earn money with this page? Is it the same page as Squidoo?

1. LorenaTercon profile image60
    LorenaTerconposted 6 weeks ago

Hello: I'd like to know, in a couple of simple sentences, how I get money from publishing articles here. I signed up, but it didn't ask me for my PayPal account. Is it as simple as writing articles and you start receiving money? I reached this page by clicking a Squidoo link. Are they the same page? Thank you!

2. SmartAndFun profile image96
    SmartAndFunposted 6 weeks ago

You get a share of the revenue HubPages earns by putting ads on your articles. First you have to apply and be accepted for a Google AdSense account (unless you already have one).

If you don't already have one, it can take some time to build up your account to the point that Google will grant you AdSense approval. It varies and Google does not publish specific requirements, but roughly you will need your account to be a month or two old and have 15-20 articles.

3. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 weeks ago
  4. mactavers profile image91
    mactaversposted 6 weeks ago

I'll ad that when your money from AdSense and Amazon totals $50 or more at the end of a month, then you are paid through Pay Pal.

1. Barbara Kay profile image92
      Barbara Kayposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Mactavers gave a wonderful description, but this needs to be added to it. You will be paid the month after your account totals $50 or more. So if my total earnings equal $50 or more at the end of January, I'll be paid at the end of February.

1. wilderness profile image99
        wildernessposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Not quite.  Amazon earnings lag by 60 days, not 30, so to be paid at the end of Feb., Jan "adsense" earnings plus Dec. Amazon earnings must reach that $50 level.  Of course, anything prior to those two months are added in as well if not already paid.

2. galleryofgrace profile image80
      galleryofgraceposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Mactavers you are giving wrong information! Ad  sense only pays when you reach $100.00
      $50 is HP only which does include any Amazon money.

working