jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Adsense Publisher ID isn't mine

1. MR.SEO profile image69
    MR.SEOposted 7 years ago

I frequently check my pages at different revenue sharing sites. It seems as though my ads do not have my adsense Publisher ID. Maybe my Publisher ID runs between 2am - 10am, and then hubpages changes my Publisher ID. I just finished a hub and my Publisher ID isn't anywhere to be found. What gives?

1. darkside profile image79
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Does your Publisher ID start with 744?

2. The Rope profile image61
    The Ropeposted 7 years ago

I'm really new here but did you paste it into the appropriate slot on the "my account" page?

MR.SEOposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yes. It's never there when I surf the internet, and check my pages.

3. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 7 years ago

You share impression time with HubPages.  Didn't you read the TOS?  Or the FAQ?

http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties

Yes I read the terms of service, Geez. What does that have to do with it?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image79
        Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What relache is trying to explain is that HubPages' AdSense ID will be in 40% of impressions on all your Hubs.  Yours is rotated in 60% of the time, as per our TOS.  Thus, you are probably seeing our ID.  If you keep refreshing the page, you'll see yours part of the time as well.

4. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

sorry, i'm confused. the only time i can see my Adsense ID is when i look under Affiliate settings. i guess i don't know what you mean when you say you can't see it when you 'surf the internet' or 'check your pages' neutral

Inside your explorer bar, under "view" you can preview the page source code, and publisher id's

working