jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Sitemap Page

1. makemoneyonline profile image53
    makemoneyonlineposted 9 years ago

It would be great to have some kind of Sitemap page where one can make a menu for his whole hubs.

2. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 9 years ago
    1. makemoneyonline profile image53
      makemoneyonlineposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I want just titles not summary because then you have to browse page by page. For hubs of hundreds of page this is clearly not practical.

Also I may want to order the titles myself, create subtitles, exclude some titles.

That would also useful for writing some kind of book.

1. relache profile image85
        relacheposted 9 years ago in reply to this

It's called "making a spreadsheet" and you do it off-line on your own computer.

3. Whitney05 profile image60
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

You can... On the profile page. By latest, hot, or best. All you hve to do is click the see more link.

4. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 9 years ago

You can navigate through certain tags by going through your tag cloud.  You have a whole page devoted to latest, hot and best.

1. Whitney05 profile image60
      Whitney05posted 9 years ago in reply to this

That's what I said. I think he's wanting something more complicated.

I like the summaries under the titles, let's users know what the hub is about and get a glipse of what's there. It makes more sense than just a title and subtitle... Sorry dude... What if someone has a funny title or use a pun in the title, and readers don't know what it is, so don't click because they figure it's not what they're looking for. What's the point in just a title?

How would you be able to use your titles in a book anyway? You can get the titles from your account tab and write them down, make subtitles, use that in a book.

working