jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

WSP2469 just gained a 100 followers!!!

1. Stevennix2001 profile image92
    Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago

I just noticed in the recommendation forum, that wsp reached over a hundred fans.  He's always seemed  like a cool guy by me, and a great writer.  Therefore, lets give it up for the man

2. ThoughtfulSpot profile image70
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 7 years ago

Congrats WSP!

3. Phoenix 69 profile image56
    Phoenix 69posted 7 years ago

Wow and now he is banned!

Stevennix2001posted 7 years agoin reply to this

i'll say. it's sad, as he was one of hubpages best and underappreciated writers too.

4. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 7 years ago

maybe so but his spirit lives on!! congrats hun this is an awesome accomplishment!

5. Phoenix 69 profile image56

Well, we'd better be careful.  Rumor has it that anyone who does a tribute or mentions him in a hub gets banned from HP.  I know the protest forum was shot down after only a couple posts.

lol  maybe i should play that song "fight the power", from spike lee's movie, "do the right thing."  maybe that way it'll inspire more supporters to stand up to hp to bring back wsp.  lol

6. Phoenix 69 profile image56

Have you seen--I mean to say have "y'all" seen this hub?
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Fans-of-wsp2469-Unite

7. fierycj profile image77
    fierycjposted 7 years ago

Did Wsp go? I remember that dude. He had this brilliant comedy hub about Chicks and Michael Jackson. Thats like the funniest hub EVER!

yeah, in case you  haven't heard.   wsp got banned recently, and now they're starting to ban posts and hubs that even honor the guy for some reason.  go figure.

8. Phoenix 69 profile image56

I hear he still has a puppet account that he once used when he was banned from the forums so he might read stuff in here.  i also heard he has his own website now.

working