jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Do some smiley faces have negative energy?

1. marinealways24 profile image61
    marinealways24posted 7 years ago

I notice that a few hubbers like to use smiley faces when they are being sarcastic. In return, the ones they are being sarcastic to get upset and insult the person that used the sarcastic smiley. So do some of these smiley faces have negative energy? big_smilebig_smile

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I don't usually like the smiley that has the sunglasses......makes me think there's some covert intention...

marinealways24posted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol, I think there is a conspiracy behind the smiley's! big_smile

2. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 7 years ago

I have seen that in this forum many times. Make smiley face in almost every post when offending someone. I mean adding smiley makes that post funny ? And i agree people do add sarcastic post with smile this smiley. Not negative, but making crap as usual.

marinealways24posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks skyfire, glad i'm not the only one that noticed it. I was starting to feel weird. big_smile

3. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 7 years ago

haha yeah..

4. AEvans profile image79
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

The smiley faces with the big cheesy smile can be seen as something humorous or something sarcastic it depends how you use the smiley face. I use it to smile back at another person but some have taken the cute litte round ball to another level! smile  It is all based on perception but they should stay they are a lot of fun to have around, I like the jiggly ones they make me laugh.!!! big_smile

5. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

some play tennis with it

6. myownworld profile image80
    myownworldposted 7 years ago

Sometimes, the more sarcastic a thought, the more the smiley faces at the end! They can almost get scary then. Beware the smileys, I'd say! yikes

working