jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Ok So How Good Am I?

1. fiksy02 profile image63
    fiksy02posted 7 years ago

So I feel I'm so good but I need the best people's opinion. I've got just 21 hubs in 6 months but I'm thinking of becoming more serious. If I'm not so good then maybe it not worth it. let me Know how you rate my hubs in a scale of 0 to 10. you can name some  Specific ones you like. I'll remember I asked for it so please your honest opinion is needed.thanks

1. Faybe Bay profile image84
      Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I will, tonight and get back to you in a bit

Read short poems to give me a taste of who you are, poems speak volumes about a person. I like you already.

okay, your virginity hub is outstanding, however graphic. I just wrote a hub I was scared to share, maybe you will read? your expert opinion might get me over my fear, and you are good!

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Abuse-Anonymous-Hub

fiksy02posted 7 years ago in reply to this

thanks Just read your hub. very touching had to comment on it.

2. DanPowers profile image72
    DanPowersposted 7 years ago

21 hubs in 6 months? You need to build more hubs!

ok I'll work on it but please read the little i have and let me know what you think

1. DanPowers profile image72
        DanPowersposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Aaargh, it's women's stuff. I wouldn't have a clue lol.

3. Internetwriter62 profile image82
    Internetwriter62posted 7 years ago

Hi, I don't know what your schedule is like, I know some people are lucky if they have time to even do one hub a week, especially if they work a full time job and have a very demanding family life. That why before suggesting that you may want to add more hubs, I don't know you schedule. I do suggest that when you have time, you may want to add a hub or two. It helps others see your name more often and they're are more likely to rate you. I saw a couple of your hubs. The poetry is great, but you may want to add some length to the hub by writing to the reader how this poem came about and what inspired you. I have written a couple of hubs that include poems and I wrote a little bit of info on the poem. I haven't gotten around to looking at the rest of your work, therefore, I can't give you an objective opinion. You have a good ranking so you must be doing very good quality work.

thank internet writer. i work ful time and do not have access to the internet on weekend. i only get a little time at work to publish the few hub i;ve publish. i appreciate your imput about the poems. all my poems have a story behind them most of the stories are personal but i;m sure people will want to hear my story. thank you, i get right to it

working