jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

persoal website help -- Who offered to help?

1. Lynda Gary profile image57
    Lynda Garyposted 7 years ago

Hey guys (and gals),

Some time ago (last 2 weeks, maybe?) one of you generously offered to help me with the problems I am having getting my site, blog, and forum set up correctly via JustHost.

I've searched EVERYWHERE and cannot find the thread or comment wherein the help was voluntarily offered, so now I don't know which one of you to contact.  I do remember saying at the time something like, "Thank you so much for your offer, and I'll gladly take you up on that! I don't have time right now, but I'll get back to you."

If it was YOU, and you're still willing to help, will you please post?  I really need to get my site up and running!

Thanks a million!

2. Lynda Gary profile image57
    Lynda Garyposted 7 years ago

Crap.  Haste makes waste.

"Persoal" is supposed to be "Personal" in the title...

forehead slap

3. Hokey profile image61
    Hokeyposted 7 years ago

Bumping thread for you. smile

4. MyWebs profile image84
    MyWebsposted 7 years ago

I don't know, but I don't think it was me was it?
    Regardless I'm sitting here bored right now working hard to avoid writing and wouldn't mind configuring a blog and forum for you.

I looked up your web hosting provider JustHost and see they use cPanel which is what I'm used to using. Send me a site email if you like.

5. Bill Manning profile image76
    Bill Manningposted 7 years ago

I run lots of websites using wordpress on my own domains and hosting. If your not using it, think about trying it. It's easy to learn, free and very SEO friendly.

6. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

what do you need help with?

working