jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (22 posts)

I am loving Hubpages

1. Techtree profile image60
    Techtreeposted 7 years ago

I am surfing around internet from about two  years. I saw many forums, communities and  webinars over the WWW. Also i am finding new  forums, webinars daily over the net and also  participating in them. But in two years, i never  met any website like hubpages.com which is open  for everyone and providing them to show their  writting skills to the world. Hubpages.com is a  growing hub, and also have a very good amount of visitors. Hubpages has its own visitors considered  as unique visitors and also participating from  search engines, other forums and webinars and  other websites as well.

Let me walk on my topic now,  What i like in hubpages.com? At the very first line my answer is, THE HUBBERS,  THE USERS. I like hubbers here most because here  hubbers are really knowledgeble  and have very  good writting skills. Another quality the HUBBERS here have that their comments. They post every  time unique comments related to hubs. And i  learn from that comments too. So its worth to call it KNOWLEDGE HUB.

Another thing i like very much here that we can  earn too with some of the best publisher's program of the world. So its just like getting paid for your  writting skills. This makes both sides happy, the  writer, who gets paid for the content he/she  writes. And the reader also, who gets knowledge  from those great hubs.

Including one more thing into praises of hubpages.com, that its technology is very advance. I like that feature  most, when we copy paste something from other  sites, it can detect that, isn't good that? Its very good and advanced website in its category websites. Now i  dont copy paste anything, i try to write myself and  thus, hubpages helping me improving my writting  skills. smile Hubpages.com completely different from those  Adsense API websites where users only earn by  fraudulant clicks or by asking other users to click on  their ads. Here is no conversation about that type of  fraudulent clicks. I want to be honest here, People do  fraudulent clicks but they dont know that they will  earn nothing actually. They dont know that their every click will be monitored before they send payment. So, this is what i feel like hubpages.com and i  wrote it here. Though, i am not a good writer, i am learning the  effective writting from here by reading other hubs.

Really, hubpages.com rocks!

1. Pandoras Box profile image67
      Pandoras Boxposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to HubPages! Ditto your praises, it's a great site.

Techtreeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Pandoras Box

2. raisingme profile image88
    raisingmeposted 7 years ago

I clicked on Hubpages three weeks ago and I agree with everything you wrote.  I love it here.  It is a wonderful community and there are so many who are willing to give a newcomer a helping hand.  Welcome, I know you are going to have a lot of fun here and I look forward to reading your hubs.

@raisingme,
      thank you very much, i am continue to writting here, afterall, its a good platforn for those who dont own websites.

3. blackreign2012 profile image63
    blackreign2012posted 7 years ago

I just wanna welcome you to the hub.. Happy writing! ~hugs~

Thanks for welcoming me, hugs to you too. . . .smile

1. Dorsi profile image92
        Dorsiposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to HubPages techtree. What a lovely post!

Thanks Dorsi, hugs to you.

4. Shil1978 profile image88
    Shil1978posted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages - glad to have you join us smile

Thanks very much shil, ,

5. dawnM profile image74
    dawnMposted 7 years ago

welcome to hub pages, join me in my reality hub series.
    DawnM

Thank you dawn, , i will join. . .

6. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

It's nice to see new people enjoying themselves. It's pretty cool. cool

Welcome to HubPages All! smile

Thanks cagsil, really hubpages.com is enjoyable.
      But i am busy with my exams. So cant taste it fully.

7. Faybe Bay profile image84
    Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago

The OP posted their whole hub here, or posted here and then wrote the hub. So cute. Ah the old days!

Welcome to Hub Pages, may you have many smiles here. smile

Thanks faybe, ,

8. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

What's up Faybe? smile

1. Faybe Bay profile image84
      Faybe Bayposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Are you trying to get me caught in another hijacking? smile I am better today. I wrote today!

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That's good. I'm glad to hear it. Am I trying to get you into trouble? Nawwww.... not me. hmm

lol lol lol lol

As always nice to see you. wink

1. Faybe Bay profile image84
          Faybe Bayposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Oh! I am trying to find the other thread of which you spoke in another thread...

lol

1. Cagsil profile image61
            Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Don't worry about it. It doesn't matter. smile

working