This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

In keyword research hell - someone just put me out of my misery

1. Spacey Gracey profile image34
    Spacey Graceyposted 7 years ago

A fairly vital flaw in my plan to make money online is that I hate doing keyword research. I downloaded Market Samurai this week and it has made the chore mildly more entertaining.

I feel like I am panning for gold - siftting through loads of rubbish to find that one gleaming nugget.

So how do you cope - do you bite the bullet and do it for hours at a stretch? Or do you pace yourself and do a little bit at a time?

2. paradigmsearch profile image93
    paradigmsearchposted 7 years ago

I proceed to https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal and then call it a day. It’s all I know. Other tips would be much appreciated.

3. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

I spent nearly all last week doing keyword research and it can get a bit tiresome. The analogy of panning for gold is a good one - it's finding the odd nugget that can potentially earn me lots of money that keeps me at it!

4. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

I tend to do stuff in batches - this seems to be more efficient and less stressful. Once I get tired of a particular task, I move on to the next smile

5. Spacey Gracey profile image34
    Spacey Graceyposted 7 years ago

The other tasks I have loned up to distract me are: backlinking, washing up, and laundry - really hard to choose which bit if excitement to get on with next smile Gonna go get some sunshine while doing the school run instead.

Got an entire child (& distraction) free day tomorrw - I fully intend to find at least one golden nugget and I am not stopping until I do.

working