jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Where's the dude with the sheep avatar

1. Stimp profile image77
    Stimpposted 7 years ago

He was really funny, had sheep puppets racing on sheep and they were trying to knock one another off.  I think one puppet had a green sweater on and the othe red.  He always said "giggity".

where did he go???  I've woken from my sleep and suddenly alot of my pals are gone.

2. profile image0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 7 years ago
    1. mega1 profile image79
      mega1posted 7 years ago

and Tantrum and a whole bunch of people hardly ever show up anymore.  I hope its not my fault!

1. profile image0
        DoorMattnomoreposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I bet bans and all that have a bit more to do with it. plus, people are always coming and going. Tantrum is certianly still busy with hubs. Here, have a slim jim and be happy.  http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2009/07/macho-man-slim-jim.jpg

1. Stimp profile image77
          Stimpposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm snappin into a Slim Jim....lollollol  Love it....just so gay.

2. Stimp profile image77

I'm pretty sure it is.  Look at you...You're pathetic.

1. mega1 profile image79
          mega1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I KNOW!  jeez, us pathetic people need your compassion, not your scorn.  I laugh.  I do!

2. theirishobserver. profile image57
      theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

I once put petrol into a diesel car - I did not know what to say to my father as he is a real man's man - so I explained to him that I had never driven a diesel car before - he looked at me with a disappointed look and said - I have never owned a sheep before - but I would know what not to put into it smile

1. Stimp profile image77

http://openbytes.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/humourlaughingkitten.jpg

Sorry that's funny...I don't care who ya are.

BTW:  You..in the background...all grumpy.  ME, on the other hand in the foreground laughing AT you...NOT WITH you.  lol

working