jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

More good news about Hubpages Indexing

1. thooghun profile image83
    thooghunposted 7 years ago

I decided to target some pretty strong keywords with Hubpages after failing on my Pr3 blog with the same keywords. The result?

Number 2 on google for: Top quotes ever
    Number 3 on google for: Best quotes ever

From the same hub.

Process used:

1x Ezinearticle, unrelated topics with keywords ONLY in resource box (to avoid ranking the article very highly)

1x Redgage, Digg, Delicious, shetoldme, Xomba backlink.

That's it!

I'm aware I'm gloating, which is a hateful thing to do, but I'm ectstatic that my effort on the article paid off, and Hubpages continues to be a great publishing platform.

1. darkside profile image82
      darksideposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Gloating? I wouldn't call it gloating. Actually, it's refreshing to see a keyword celebration that does in fact show healthy signs of life.

top quotes ever is low on both the estimated average CPC and the Global Monthly Search Volume fronts but best quotes ever is getting a healthy 27,100 searches a month for that exact quote.

Good work!

thooghunposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thank you darkside wink

2. rebekahELLE profile image89
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

oh that's nice! I've read those hubs. I guess many people search for quotes!  good for you!

I am always surprised with my love quotes hub.
    when searching 'romantic expressions' it is on page 1, which is the search term used most when looking at the keywords for that hub.

I don't think I did a thing with backlinking it, but it has incoming links.

Right on, you're content did the work for you. About the backlinks, if the content is good, you only need to push it a bit, your readers will do the rest for you. 99% of my backlinks are from resposts and social links (granted, some are abusive and scraped).

1. rebekahELLE profile image89
        rebekahELLEposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I think so. I have a few I need to push a little, but something else I am learning is timing.  some subjects do better at certain times of the year. and some do well at any time.  it's finding those sites where there is an active community of interest.

I agree, traffic seems to be cyclical, thanks for your input! wink

3. Richieb799 profile image75
    Richieb799posted 7 years ago

Thanks for sharing your techniques

No problem at all Richie!

4. akirchner profile image97
    akirchnerposted 7 years ago

Yes - thanks for sharing something positive! Gloating is allowed and most especially when you share it with all your hubbers! Congrats!

working