jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

my post does not publish

1. worldgrandeur profile image65
    worldgrandeurposted 7 years ago

Well, stop being naughty first. Second, try to have another account and move your hubs there or just wait.

1. WryLilt profile image85
      WryLiltposted 7 years ago

Do you have any warning messages on any of your hubs?

The best step might be to email team@hubpages.com for further information.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#banned
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#multipleaccounts

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

As the OP has explained above, his right to publish hubs has been suspended. This situation is different from a ban.

1. WryLilt profile image85
          WryLiltposted 7 years agoin reply to this

As written in the help section:

If you receive an error stating that you no longer have permission to publish hubs, it is because your account has been banned. Usually, an account is banned for repeated rules violations, or for creating large numbers of accounts solely for promotional purposes.

This leads me to believe [since I've never been banned] that a ban will allow you to login to your account but not to publish hubs.

1. profile image0

I do not think this is a ban, merely a suspension. His hubs have not been removed. Here is what the OP writes:

"Sorry, because of rule violations associated with your account or ip address, permission to publish new hubs has been revoked."

Usually, this kind of thing happens because of problems with the IP address, such as when using a dynamic IP address or a public computer.

Whatever the problem is, contacting HubPages will be the next step, then he will know for sure.

2. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

You have to contact HubPages to have the issue resolved. If you did nothing wrong, chances are the right to publish hubs will be restored quickly.

I would advise against simply opening another account; this will not solve the problem and could even result in a permanent ban.

1. rashal05 profile image59
        rashal05posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. profile image0

There are no such limits, but only HubPages will know exactly what is wrong. Just contact them and see what they say.

2. snagerries profile image75
          snagerriesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It happens sometimes.. You cant even copy paste as their system automatically detected copied ones and deletes them.

3. worldgrandeur profile image65
      worldgrandeurposted 7 years ago

Yeah man, send them an e-mail. Maybe there is something wrong.

4. nicregi profile image78
      nicregiposted 7 years ago

Hi there.

from my past experiences, i think it is due to Ip problem. Do you have a permanent IP or changeable?

I have not heard any IP problem for Hubpages yet.

working