jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

adsense

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image79
    PaulaHenry1posted 7 years ago

okay, so I'm going through my adsense account and went os "allowed sites" - I have an option of:

Allow any site to show ads for my account or
    Only allow certain sites to show ads for my account

I followed the links to try to explain it to me but I'm not understanding what is the right option? What is the difference? Do I submit each and every URL I have for Hubpages in if I choose certain sites option? Help in "simple" terms would be very helpful

Thanks!

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

No, just submit hubpages.com.

However if you own 50 blogspot blogs, you cant just submit blogspot.com, you'll have to enter each one of your blogs.

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image79
      PaulaHenry1posted 7 years agoin reply to this

just put http://HubPages.com? That's it? And I'll get credit for the clicks?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
        Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yes!

3. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 7 years ago

thats right, if you place hubpages.com then it will work for all of your hubs, but if you have blogspot.com then you will be able to place only for one site.

The best thing which i must say that make your own site and then create your 10 pages of different topics. You will not only be able to apply adsense on all pages of your website also you will get highest click rates.

4. brettb profile image69
    brettbposted 7 years ago

Bear in mind that if you do use allowed sites then you'll lose the occasional click.

Why? Because you won't get clicks if your pages are viewed via the Google cache or language translator or all kinds of other wierd and wonderful creations.

working