jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

I don`t want my adsense on hubpages anymore!

1. profile image51
    WilliamFerraraposted 8 years ago

How can I disassociate my adsense account from my hubpages account? Thank you very much!

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You can't. If you write on commercial topics - which you do, you are obliged to keep the ad level at high, which means adsense advertising. http://hubpages.com/faq/

2. Lissie profile image82
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Wow - this is a first -angelic Mark is wrong! Yes you have to keep ads on high but you can remover your Adsense ID from the affiliate settings and then only the HP ID will be used for Adsense

lol

Yes - I answered the question I think he was asking rather than the one he did ask.....

3. profile image51
    WilliamFerraraposted 8 years ago

I want to remove my adsense id. Not the ads in general. I don`t see any option. Is there?

1. hassam profile image80
      hassamposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You have to contact hubpages, requesting removal of the adsense id. Otherwise there is no option to remove it.

2. Mark Knowles profile image61

You remove it in your "My account" page. Click "affiliate settings" and edit the details there.

Sorry - I thought you wanted the ads gone. smile

1. profile image51
        WilliamFerraraposted 8 years ago in reply to this

There`s no option to remove my adsense id. Only to add it. This is kinda of stupid.

You can edit it and put nothing if you choose. lol

Although, I am leaning towards not answering any more dumb questions......

1. Lissie profile image82
            Lissieposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Then you won't be a cherub any more!

4. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

You know, it WAS suggested up there that you contact the hubpages team.. just in case you haven't read any of the FAQ which is linked everywhere (including a sticky on the forums here) here is their email address.  Just send them an email and ask to have your adsense ID removed from your account. Email them from the email you gave when you registered for hubpages, as well as your username, so they can find it easier.

It's not stupid.

working