jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Iraqui Dinar

1. qwark profile image60
    qwarkposted 7 years ago

Will it ever be worth anything? Will investors in the Dinar take a beating?

1. livewithrichard profile image84
      livewithrichardposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I bought $100,000 worth of Dinars early in 2008 and their value hasn't budged.  I'll hold onto them just in case but I doubt they will ever come close to their pre war values.

2. qwark profile image60
    qwarkposted 7 years ago

I think I may have to keep my questions a little less profound. Is it that there is just no interest or is it that hubbers don't know that millions of folks have invested in the Iraqui Dinar hoping that the cration of a new and viablle gov't may possibly make the Dinar valuable in the worlds money market....or is it that it's just to difficult a question for those who'd rather read comments about Dr. Laura quitting radio?
    Am I expecting too much of my fellow "Hubbers?"

3. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Qwark,

It isn't of interest. That's all. wink

1. qwark profile image60
      qwarkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Evidently true in your case....others?

4. livewithrichard profile image84
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

Oh, I only paid US $80.00 so I'll hardly take a beating.

1. qwark profile image60
      qwarkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks: I have a friend who bought $100,000 worth hoping that one day they'd gain in value. I think yer right tho, if the gov't can't pull itself together and become a functional democracy, the $ will never be worth anything and the investments will have been wasted....good luck!

1. Joe Badtoe profile image60
        Joe Badtoeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

wow

have to say kinda blown away by the coldness of people speculating on a currency of a country in turmoil where thousands of innocent men women and children have been murdered. Guess it must be pretty tough on you guys huh?

Way to go :-(

When your ship comes in be sure to wipe away the blood before you spend.

working