jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

A little advise for me

1. nicregi profile image62
    nicregiposted 7 years ago

Hi guys. First time posting in this section. I have been wondering for sometime now. How do i actually increase the traffic for this hub?

Here's the link: http://hubpages.com/_qwe/hub/Top-5-Site … cle-Online

I am getting about 15-30 views a day but I got an instinct inside that I can do more and even better with this hub! I have even editted it a couple of times but still, the traffics per day is still about the same. I tried to change and update the facts, putting in photos and now, I am out of idea!

I am targeting 80-100 views a day for this hub and yes, I am sure there will be a way and I am on into it (even though it might take time).

Hubbers, thank you for reading and hope to hear your feed backs soon.

1. profile image0
      Uma07posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am sure u'll reach the target soon.You are doing better than me big_smile

nicregiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

*blush*

Hi Uma07!

I do hope so. I am targeting 50-100 views per day per hub. However, sadly only 1 is doing well out of 32! sad

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Well, it seems as though your primary keywords are "posting articles" and "post your article." Between the two, there are hardly any people searching for those terms (less than 200). If I were you, I would see what keywords are driving any organic search engine traffic that you already have and research those instead.

nicregiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Irohner!

Thank you for your comment! smile

I will use the keyword tool right now and check it out! Thanks!

working