jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Hub Critique Wanted.

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image88
    BRIAN SLATERposted 7 years ago

hi, I have been writing quite a few hubs on the sport of mountain biking and accessories within the sport. In order to promote all these hubs I have written another hub called
    "A Great Big List of the Best Mountain Bike Parts and Accessories on the Planet"
    I would like your critique on the hub- and on this method of promoting hubs.
    All feed back is welcome, good and bad-no offence will be taken.

Thankyou.

1. Susana S profile image96
      Susana Sposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It's a very good hub Brian smile I like the layout. The only couple of things I would add are putting a bullet list near the top of the page describing what's in the hub (there is so much!) Putting titles on all of the link boxes on the right so that they stand out a bit more. Adding a title to the first text box with your main keyphrase.

Overall though, very good job!

BRIAN SLATERposted 7 years agoin reply to this

thankyou SusanaS

2. BRIAN SLATER profile image88

yeah Susana s I have just had a thought I like your ideas, the bullet points is good but there are a lot of them!! Will take a look at the links titles you suggested- thankyou

2. waynet profile image78
      waynetposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Overall what I've read ,they look great, descriptive and product orientated with useful product information.....

The fanny pack one made me laugh though, because in the UK fanny means something else lol!

thankyou waynet

working